SARAN RED WELDING PVC STRIPS
Red Welding PVC Strips are produced by isolating the electrode welding areas to create a safe and quality work environment. Welding Strips contain a high proportion of ultraviolet inhibitors. It provides protection against UV rays that occur during electrode welding and are harmful to the eyes.
It is an alternative to the fixed welding chamber and has many advantages over fixed screen screens. The most important advantages; because it is in strips, it allows product passage through it and provides a much more economical and long-lasting solution since each worn strip can be replaced individually. In welding screen and partition applications, it will protect the personnel outside the welding area from the harmful UV rays during the welding process. Our welding pvc strips are dark red in color and do not look very clear on the back, resulting in less transmission of UV rays. In addition to welding rays, it also prevents sparks that may cause a fire. Prevents splashing electrode parts from spreading during welding.
- 200x2mm (Width x Thickness)
- 300x2mm (Width x Thickness)
- 300x3mm (Width x Thickness)
- It can be delivered in the desired quantity in a roll of 50mt.
- Our welding pvc strips have an invisible and low light transmission structure.
- It is dark red in color and very light-proof.
- Provides visual isolation.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Provides heat insulation.
- Provides noise isolation.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- It has high UV resistance.
- Fireproof, flame retardant.
- PVC Heat Resistance Values; +90 / -10 ° C
- To protect from welding rays.
- In the renewal of the existing Welding PVC Strip Curtains.
- In the fields of welding in workshops and factories
- Usage areas:
- Its general use contributes to the protection of the eyes of other personnel against the rays emitted during welding by dividing the welded areas in electrode and gas welding plants.
- Usage Temperature; +80 / -5 ° C.