SARAN LOW TEMP RESISTANT PVC STRIPS
SARAN Low Temperature Resistant PVC Strips is a special product produced for use in frozen storage and shock chambers with a temperature between 0 ° C and -40 ° C. Standard products can harden and break due to their structure when exposed to low temperatures. Therefore, we recommend the use of our low temperature resistant product, especially in low temperature applications. The use of low temperature resistant PVC strips in areas with normal ambient temperature is not recommended by our company.
As with all of our products, SARAN Low Temp Resistant PVC strips comply with the European Union REACH standards. If you need more information or technical support about our products, please contact us.
Please contact us for technical documents and specifications of our products.
- 200x2mm (Width x Thickness)
- 300x3mm (Width x Thickness)
- It can be delivered in the desired quantity in a roll of 50mt.
- Our low temp resistant PVC strips are transparent and have clear backs.
- Due to their structure, no breaking or cracking occurs at low temperatures.
- It has very high flexibility.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Provides heat insulation.
- Provides noise isolation.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- It has high UV resistance.
- Fireproof, flame retardant.
- PVC Heat Resistance Values; +90 / -50 °
- In order to provide heat insulation in frozen enclosure or shock chamber doors.
- In stock Low-temperature resistant PVC Strip For the renovation of curtains.
- In the doors of frozen storage rooms with a temperature of -18 / -25 ° C.
- Conveyor tunnel type cooling systems, conveyor input-output.
- Usage Temperature; +40 / -40 ° C
Frequently Asked Questions
The temperature of the products stored in frozen storage rooms should be stable under certain conditions. In this way, the quality of the frozen product can remain at the highest level. The best way to achieve this is to ensure that the insulation chain is intact. For this purpose, "PVC Strip Curtain" application should be applied in order to keep the heat escaping from the door at the entrances and exits.
Our product for the doors of frozen storage rooms is "Low Heat Resistant PVC Strip Curtain". The characteristic of this product is that it is manufactured to withstand low temperatures. Thus, pvc strips harden when exposed to very low heat does not break and break.