SARAN BLUE PVC STRIPS
The Saran Blue PVC Strips are dark blue in color, partially transparent and partially visible. For various applications, decorative, exhibition, trade show etc. areas, screen printing and photo printing workshops, and especially in areas where blue color is required.
Our Blue PVC Strips are suitable for use in environments with ambient temperatures between + 60 ° C and -10 ° C.
In the area where blue pvc strips are used, if there is a vehicle passage (forklift, etc.), some risks may arise in terms of occupational safety. You can get technical support from our company for more detailed information.
All SARAN PVC strip products comply with European REACH standards.
It is resistant to fire, it has UV retardant in its chemical composition. Even if exposed to flame, when the flame source is cut off, it extinguishes automatically and does not ignite.
If you need more information or technical support about our products, please contact us.
You can contact us for technical documents and specifications of our products.
- 200x2mm - 300x3mm (Width x Thickness)
- It can be delivered in the desired quantity in a roll of 50mt.
- It has high UV resistance.
- Fireproof, flame retardant.
- Low light transmission rate (about 30-40%)
- Flexibility; pvc strips High flexibility.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Provides heat insulation.
- Provides noise isolation.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Blue transparent structure and partially visible back.
- PVC Heat Resistance Values; +90 / -10 ° C
- In the renovation of existing Blue PVC Strip Curtains.
- It can be used in other applications that can be made with PVC strips.
- General usage area is PVC strip curtain.
- Blue color is used in preferred areas for decorative purposes.
- It can be used for separation of warehouse and office areas.
- On suitable shelves and counters.
- Warehouse, warehouse and logistics facilities, exterior and interior doors.
- In the doors of cold storage rooms with a temperature between -5 ° C and + 5 ° C.
- All interior ambient passage, corridor and gates.
- Usage Temperature; +50 / -5 ° C.