SARAN BLACKOUT PVC STRIPS
Black PVC strips are called ”Blackout. It is used in darkroom applications, in the poultry industry, in screen and photo printing workshops and where full privacy is required and where the back side is not intended to be seen in any way.
Our Black PVC Strips are suitable for use in environments with ambient temperatures between + 60 ° C and -10 ° C.
It has a matt black surface, is light-tight and has no visible back.
In the area where black pvc strips are used, if there is a vehicle passage (forklift, etc.), some risks may arise in terms of occupational safety. You can get technical support from our company for more detailed information.
It is resistant to fire, it has UV retardant in its chemical composition. Even if exposed to flame, when the flame source is cut off, it extinguishes automatically and does not ignite.
If you need more information or technical support about our products, please contact us.
You can contact us for technical documents and specifications of our products.
200x2mm - 300x3mm (Width x Thickness)
It can be delivered in the desired quantity in a roll of 50mt.
- It has high UV resistance.
- Fireproof, flame retardant.
- Has zero “0” light transmission rate
- Flexibility; pvc strips High flexibility.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Provides heat insulation.
- Provides noise isolation.
- It provides isolation against flying insects such as flies, insects and bees.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Matt black and invisible back.
- PVC Heat Resistance Values; +90 / -10 ° C
- Used for securing the privacy of production and storage areas and isolating them from prying eyes
- Existing Black PVC Strip Curtains for renovation.
- It is especially used in places where the back side is not desired to be seen.
- For decorative purposes, black color is used in preferred areas.
- It is used in dark room applications in photography and screen printing industries.
- Usage Temperature; +60 / -5 ° C.