Transparent PVC Strips
Our Standard Transparent PVC Strips can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with ambient temperatures between + 60C ° and -5C°. Use outside of these thermal values may cause damage to the pvc strips. Lower temperatures may cause the PVC strips to harden and break. At higher temperatures, the pvc strip can become quite soft. We recommend “SARAN Low Temp Resistant PVC Strip” if it is used in lower temperature environments (eg frozen storage room -18C °).
All SARAN PVC strip products comply with European REACH standards.
It is resistant to fire, it has UV retardant in its chemical composition. Even if exposed to flame, when the flame source is cut off, it extinguishes automatically and does not ignite.
If you need more information or technical support about our products, please contact us.
You can contact us for technical documents and specifications of our products.
- 200x2mm - 200x3mm (Width x Thickness)
- 300x2mm - 300x3mm - 300x4mm (Width x Thickness)
- 400x3mm - 400x4mm (Width x Thickness)
- It can be delivered in the desired quantity in a roll of 50mt.
- It has high UV resistance.
- Fireproof, flame retardant.
- High light transmission rate (about 80-85%)
- Flexibility; pvc strips High flexibility.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Provides heat insulation.
- Provides noise isolation.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Bluish transparent structure and clear back.
- It is blue in color when viewed from the cross section.
- PVC Heat Resistance Values; +90 / -10 ° C
- External and internal doors as PVC strip curtain.
- In the renovation of existing PVC Strip Curtains.
- It can be used in other applications that can be made with PVC strips.
- General area of use is in the form of pvc strip curtain.
- The facility is used in exterior doors, interior spaces, interior doors and cold room applications.
- Used in large gates and high-end logistics facility and factory gates
- It can be used for separation of warehouse and office areas.
- On suitable shelves and counters.
- Warehouse, warehouse and logistics facilities, exterior and interior doors.
- In the doors of cold storage rooms with a temperature between -5 ° C and + 5 ° C.
- All interior ambient passage, corridor and gates.
- Usage Temperature; +50 / -5 ° C.